We are a charitable programme that works with young people from disadvantaged communities.
Our aim: to increase participants' life opportunities and support them in fulfilling their full potential.
How we Work
1. Partner with community groups and schools across the UK.
2. Offer young people from our partner community groups the opportunity to take part in free activities that develop employability skills, build confidence and provide accredited qualifications.
3. Shared Outcomes funds and organises these events which are largely delivered for us by partner charities or businesses.
1. Challenge Weekends
2. Shared Heritage Weekends
3. Duke of Edinburgh Bronze award
4. Encounter weeks
5. Level 2 ILM accredited courses in team membership skills